Europa League Final 2022 - Official Match Thread

29 minutes ago, rbr said:

We have been in Europe for ages , any forward thinking club would have made enquiries and plans from the quarters .

No, we should spend zero time organising beam backs for finals that we have yet to reach.

30 minutes ago, rbr said:

Funny I thought it was the manager that achieved this , hmmmmm my bad .

29 minutes ago, rbr said:

Why not ask him , he's not setting the bloody team up is he .honestly .[sic]

Wilful misinterpretation on your part.

15 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Wilful misinterpretation on your part.

Not at all , infact it's you who wilfully misrepresenting the current situation .

19 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

No, we should spend zero time organising beam backs for finals that we have yet to reach.

Funny how we managed it in 2008 , and out of the 6 teams in the 3 finals , we are the only one doing nothing , and in this our 150th year , its shameful .

13 minutes ago, rbr said:

Funny how we managed it in 2008 , and out of the 6 teams in the 3 finals , we are the only one doing nothing , and in this our 150th year , its shameful .

None of the irrelevant comparisons that you make will change our priorities.

None of the irrelevant comparisons that you make will change our available resources.

25 minutes ago, rbr said:

Not at all , infact it's you who wilfully misrepresenting the current situation .

What did I misrepresent?

The facts are simple. We have limited resources allocated to higher priority tasks.

39 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

What did I misrepresent?

The facts are simple. We have limited resources allocated to higher priority tasks.

We have limited resources my arse , listen to SRs presser today,  this run has brought in more than if we had qualified fir rhe C/L group stages , his words not mine , add in Gerrard and staff compo plus Pattersons transfer fee , most of which was paid upfront. 

Fans would gladly have paid to get into Ibrox .The costs would have been easily covered. 

6 minutes ago, rbr said:

We have limited resources my a[***] , listen to SRs presser today,  this run has brought in more than if we had qualified fir rhe C/L group stages , his words not mine , add in Gerrard and staff compo plus Pattersons transfer fee , most of which was paid upfront. 

Fans would gladly have paid to get into Ibrox .The costs would have been easily covered. 

Oh, I see now, you don't understand that resource means staff.

Yes, I don't think I've misrepresented anything.

6 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Oh, I see now, you don't understand that resource means staff.

Yes, I don't think I've misrepresented anything.

In your opinion , if you think Rangers staff are required to set up anything your deluded .

10 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

I agree that many do care just now but I don't think that anybody should care just now.

People really won't care after the match.

I don't get it anyway. Won't people just watch it at home on a television or at a public house?

No, I would like to watch it in the same place as all the other rounds.  Are you at the windup?