Europa League Final 2022 - Official Match Thread

Can't say the absence of a beam back facility will be a major inconvenience for me. If I had a ticket I'd spend all next week in Spain but I doubt if I'd make a 350 mile round trip to watch a televised game at Ibrox that I could see at home or in the local pub. 

My old man doesn't have a smart phone, so I had a look into options for him and don't think a printed ticket will work (although not 100% sure).

Bit of a pain.  

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

Not sure what that implies but, unless something unlikely happens, I think we are about to see almost everyone accept it.

For what it is worth I will accept the absence of a beam back every single time that Rangers reach a European final.

They are about to be forced to accept it, very different. 

3 hours ago, Bluedell said:

To those going to the game, it would be best to take a powerbank with you so that you can recharge your phone during the day. You don't want to turn up at the ground with no charge in your phone and not get in.

Really good advice. My old man had one and I have now too. Got a taxi sorted with guys staying in Seville heading back to Faro - where Im staying - from my supporters bus too so buzzing now

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

My old man doesn't have a smart phone, so I had a look into options for him and don't think a printed ticket will work (although not 100% sure).

Bit of a pain.  

My mobile ticket is activated by Bluetooth by a steward when i get to the game supposedly. Not sure how print outs would work.

1 minute ago, Franc Ergs said:

Got a link this morning from uefa for ticket resales , but again, missed out.

Aye, got that too but when I logged in it just said 'No products available'.