Europa League Final 2022 - Official Match Thread

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I know UEFA are quite strict with kit clashes but does royal blue clash with black?

I'm hoping we just have to wear alternative socks and go with red socks, white tops (I hate it when we wear white socks and blue isn't much better).

Wearing lilac for a European final would be disappointing.

Would prefer an the all white kit tbh. 

19 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I like the bit when he says if we win the Europa League it overshadows them winning the league. No shit Sherlock. No one gives a damn anyway. If we win this, it overshadows anything done by Scottish team before. Including Lisbon 67. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

Gersnet meet up boys ?

Pardon the language.... but no fucking way am I missing this !!!  I fly in on Friday from Bermuda, arriving Saturday - and back out on Friday 20th.

Costing a small fortune as I bought flights, accommodation and tickets for the wee man and the ex (I couldnt have him go to Seville by himself as a 17 year old) - and he then pestered his mother because he was desperate for me to be there too - so had to - this is a TWICE in a lifetime opportunity - and, in fairness, even getting this far once in our lifetime is punching above our weight.

I still havent come down off the natural high as I am sure you all are the same !

Gersnet meetup then ??

On 08/05/2022 at 07:25, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I like the bit when he says if we win the Europa League it overshadows them winning the league. No shit Sherlock. No one gives a damn anyway. If we win this, it overshadows anything done by Scottish team before. Including Lisbon 67. 

What an idiot. As if you're not entitled to play without a recognised striker.

29 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

What an idiot. As if you're not entitled to play without a recognised striker.

he is saying we can do it without a striker and they cant with one. He says celtc would be a shambles with no striker.