Do we rest players in the remaining League games?

This has split opinions amongst guys I know and work with , my opinion is we rest the players for the 18th ,forget the league and concentrate on the Europa league , thoughts .

15 minutes ago, compo said:

strongest team in every game thats what the fans pay to watch  

So you are willing to risk players getting injured and missing the Europa final and Pot 1 , for a potential league win ( highly unlikely) and pot 2 at best , am I getting this right 

Edited by rbr

12 minutes ago, rbr said:

So you are willing to risk players getting injured and missing the Europa final and Pot 1 , for a potential league win ( highly unlikely) and pot 2 at best , am I getting this right 

yep thats what they are paid for  to play football not wrapped in cotton wool 

43 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The league is gone.  Play a a weakened team and focus on the two cup finals.

Lets wait and see how result goes today, the jambos might just put a dampner on any planned tital party. 

Resting players is ok but we need the players to retain a competitive edge.

We need to continue working hard on each match.

Home matches should be a good chance to give Ramsey some game time ahead of the finals.

• Rousseau changed the title to Do we rest players in the remaining League games?

The league was finished a few games ago. The Europa league final is our priority this season. It didn't start off that way but it looks like it's ended this way. Not a bad place to be. I can't see Ange repeating next season what he's done this season. His way of doing things hurt his players which shouldn't be acceptable but then we can say that about a lot of things at that club. 

Depending on what happens today with Hearts, we really should start blooding the young guys or making a final decision on the fringe players. Next season is going to be a hell of a strain on our team. We have far too many players who are either getting old or can't go a handful of games without spending a month or two out. It's not a good shape to be in when you're entering the big stage next season.