https://www.youtube.com/c/LMCVlogs/videos

This You Tube channel is great. It's run by a young Rangers fan and you can see his coverage of many of this season's games, including Thursday night. He does other teams as well, for example East Kilbride v Berwick Rangers, St Mirren v Dundee, Partick v ICT, Edinburgh semi-final and others. Well worth looking at.

Good to see the young team getting involved with the club. Nights like that will live long in the memory of the wee man. Saddens me to think that he'll get dogs abuse from full grown men who think he needs to brought down a peg or two. 

Edited by Nevermind

His vlogs are aimed at a much younger audience than me and he's not as polished as many older vloggers but credit to him for providing a service to younger bears. 

I do find it amusing that he misses many of our goals and seemed to miss the sending offs in the Braga game IIRC, and found it bizarre that he went to the Hearts Hibs semi in a Hearts strip but good luck to the wee guy.....as long as he's not sitting next to me.