[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 55' pen; Diallo 78') - 0 Dundee Utd

Dundee United are dugmeat.

I notice that Messrs Eden Mill, gin distillers,  have sponsorship with the fhilth, the midi-fhilth of Leith, and the mini-fhilth of Tayside. 

I like the occasional gin, but I think I might stick to Plymouth. 

8 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Dundee United are dugmeat.

I notice that Messrs Eden Mill, gin distillers,  have sponsorship with the fhilth, the midi-fhilth of Leith, and the mini-fhilth of Tayside. 

I like the occasional gin, but I think I might stick to Plymouth. 

Mothers ruin 

8 minutes ago, CammyF said:

A very comfortable victory today and positives were the performances of King, McCann, Lowry, Devine and Amad. 

None of them looked out of place.  King and lowry in particular looked excellent.    Could save us a few bob next season .

A fairly comfortable win & it was good to see the youngsters getting a run-out although not too convinced wide left suited Lowry. He seems a more central MF player to me

p.s Dundee Utd keeper impressed me again. Does anyone know if we’re trying to sign him if Greegsy retires? If he does retire that only leaves McLauchlin & young McCrorie who, for whatever reason, doesn’t seem to me to have a future at Rangers

Not long in from game after a few swallies.

Poorest United team I've ever seen such an easy result.

Thanks Gio for giving the youngsters a go and for letting us see them.

As for the opposition Mulgrew showed his class? in inviting ref to stop play when two balls on park---total asshole.