New 3rd Strip Tomorrow

When it says stretch fit does that mean figure hugging lycra (like the Legend's shirt which was ridiculously tight fitting) or does it fit like our normal tops fit?  Willing to wait for a response like I am waiting for my refund for the legends shirt 😉

Apart from bringing in much needed income what do we need a third kit for ,remember lots of fans and parents will be feeling the pinch in these troubling economic times .

4 minutes ago, compo said:

Apart from bringing in much needed income what do we need a third kit for ,remember lots of fans and parents will be feeling the pinch in these troubling economic times .

It's probably a merch/contract kinda thing. 

2 hours ago, compo said:

You pretty much nailed the answer in your question. 

I'll never understand why people moan about the price of Rangers' merchandise. Absolutely no one is forcing anyone to buy it. If you think it's too expensive then don't buy it. It really is that simple. But why spread negativity about something that is vital to the club and that many people are so obviously wiling to pay for?

One very good reason for having a third strip is that a great many people are happy to buy it.