9 minutes ago, buster. said:

Must have been getting boring in here that we are counting our steps !! 

Glancing at some of the other threads, perhaps it put some to sleep.

😉

Well there has ony been a new war in Europe since you were last here. Avert eyes, nothing to see here :) 

2 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Well there has ony been a new war in Europe since you were last here. Avert eyes, nothing to see here :) 

That was exactly what I was getting at tbh.

Never seen such blatant propaganda being readily consumed by so many.

My 78 year old Da swims a half mile every morning apart from the 2 days he goes to the gym.

He has a wire haired dacshund and normally walks 12k steps a day, he recently did 25k steps as he took my sisters 2 dachshunds out too.

The wired haired one belonged to my sister too but my Da "borrowed" him at the start of lockdown so he could go out for a walk more than once a day.

Currently down to circa 5k steps as he's hurt his knee, surprise surprise :rolleyes:

He phoned for a doctors appointment and didn't even get a phone consultation,  however he was told a physio would send him a sheet with some exercises to do, but wouldcnot look at him. Elsie McSelfie has effectively killed NHS Scotland stone dead.

19 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

My 78 year old Da swims a half mile every morning apart from the 2 days he goes to the gym.

He has a wire haired dacshund and normally walks 12k steps a day, he recently did 25k steps as he took my sisters 2 dachshunds out too.

The wired haired one belonged to my sister too but my Da "borrowed" him at the start of lockdown so he could go out for a walk more than once a day.

Currently down to circa 5k steps as he's hurt his knee, surprise surprise :rolleyes:

He phoned for a doctors appointment and didn't even get a phone consultation,  however he was told a physio would send him a sheet with some exercises to do, but wouldcnot look at him. Elsie McSelfie has effectively killed NHS Scotland stone dead.

By far the best thing that could happen to healthcare in the UK is for the NHS to be disbanded completely. The worst is to continue the pretence that the NHS is a national treasure while we limp and cough and die through lack of medical care.

25 minutes ago, Bill said:

By far the best thing that could happen to healthcare in the UK is for the NHS to be disbanded completely. The worst is to continue the pretence that the NHS is a national treasure while we limp and cough and die through lack of medical care.

By many accounts, the NHS was perfectly adequate until the UK decided to turn into Ellis Island. 

image.png.7cf536c1160f689f6faf320fb50f150c.png

Haha! Seems like a successful pattern to me professor!

Edited by Malangsob

16 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

By many accounts, the NHS was perfectly adequate until the UK decided to turn into Ellis Island. 

image.png.7cf536c1160f689f6faf320fb50f150c.png

Haha! Seems like a successful pattern to me professor!

I believe uncontrolled immigration is at the heart of all failing public services but the NHS has the added factor of having had huge sums of money thrown at it, much of which has been mis-spent on an unproductive bureaucracy that justified itself by tampering with anything that resembled front line healthcare. Anyway, bottom line is it's all fücked and we sit waiting for the day our turn comes to face the consequences.