State Of The Squad

'Davies--Too much for average...he is gonna get turned...pushed...and punked all season long.

"Does he ever win a header?" Bet.

To be frank...we are one Goldson injury away from getting banged right up the center.'

Christ, gisabeer has a hold of malangsobs phone 😆

21 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

If McCrorie leaves or goes out on loan we’ll need at least one keeper.

And looks to me we’d let Roofe and Sakala both go if we got acceptable offers so they’d need replaced 

i think we will look to sell Kamara and bring in an AM 

22 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

If McCrorie leaves or goes out on loan we’ll need at least one keeper.

And looks to me we’d let Roofe and Sakala both go if we got acceptable offers so they’d need replaced 

I think McRorie might be here for the year and go next season. Jay Hogarth is on loan at Alloa and has started well. Only 19 i believe. Maybe he will take over next year.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I think McRorie might be here for the year and go next season. Jay Hogarth is on loan at Alloa and has started well. Only 19 i believe. Maybe he will take over next year.

Sorry but not Mcrorie. Lets start setting the standards. McRorie is no Mcgregor coming through.

As I said in other thread - go get Leno on a 5 year deal.

34 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Sorry but not Mcrorie. Lets start setting the standards. McRorie is no Mcgregor coming through.

As I said in other thread - go get Leno on a 5 year deal.

Sorry - i was trying to say i think McRorie will stay here for this season as #3 then move on next season once Jay Hogarth has had a bit more experience adn he will take over as a homegown backup.

Leno is a good keeper but he will be on funny money at Arsenal.  Looks like he is going to Fulham or Leicester to replace Kasper Schmeichel.

We need to identify and sign guys like Leno when they are young or they are way out of our reach once they get into the first team at the likes of Leverkusen.

3 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

You have a 'hunch' that he is average?

I know he is average for Championship...per SU fans...below average.

I have a hunch that he won't be to Ranger's standard.

I have a hunch he is gonna shit the bed.