Skullduggery In Seville?

Not long back in after being in Cork airport for 7 hours - interesting experience as a Bear!

I found the stewarding excessive. The one I got almost had me by the balls searching me and then my Dad had his new charger chucked.  They checked my inhalers too I was like I wont survive if you take them!

My seat in the stadium was fine but there were a few casualties after the goal. Boy beside me tumbled into the seats in front! That would hurt in the morning.

Real ups and downs to go from the massive high of Aribo scoring to the missed pen.

Was one of the lucky ones tyo be there and unforgettable trip. Bring on Hearts

I'm not sure the display would've worked.  According to reports, most Rangers supporters were on the verge of passing out due to dehydration - hard work waving a wee flag whilst in that condition.  

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm not sure the display would've worked.  According to reports, most Rangers supporters were on the verge of passing out due to dehydration - hard work waving a wee flag whilst in that condition.  

It was when I saw Arfield stepping up for out third penalty I was close to keeling over!