[AET] Rangers 2 (Jack 93'; Wright 97') - 0 Hearts

Don’t think I can remember a season quite like this one

started disastrously going out the CLQs to Malmö, stuttering league form and then losing a LCSF to hibz after SG departs.

New manager comes in and league form improves then falls away again as we go from strength to strength in the EL and reach the final. 
We lose the league but win the SC.

Busy summer ahead for GvB as there will undoubtedly be quite a few players leaving & others coming in

Well deserved break for the lads. Absolute ride of a season. Get everyone recharged and refreshed for the new campaign. I don't know why, but I can see a train wreck happening across the other side of the city. Something isn't quite right over there. 

What a day. Finding it hard to get pre-match Gersnet wisdom out of my head .... Ryan Jack is a crock and, like Lundstram before him, Scott Wright simply isn't good enough to play for Rangers. You know who you are.

Allan McGregor has been one of our best keepers but I can't help thinking how good it was to have someone in goal who came for highballs and commanded his six yard box - and who looked so comfortable with the ball at his feet.

Just back from the game, and Hearts tried (in vain) to bore us into submission, they were terrible. 

90mins of nothingness then two great goals in 1st half of extra-time. 

Good to finally to burst the Hampden hoodoo.

Couple of minor negatives from today; Hampden is a disgrace for a National Stadium and Willie Collum should be relegated to schoolboy football. 

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

What a day. Finding it hard to get pre-match Gersnet wisdom out of my head .... Ryan Jack is a crock and, like Lundstram before him, Scott Wright simply isn't good enough to play for Rangers. You know who you are.

100% Correct. Not only pre-match - during it as well.  Be thankful they don't have a direct influence on the coaching, management or player buying and selling model at our wonderful club. Best left to the experts. Time to relax and enjoy the close season.:yesrfc: