Calvin Bassey SCF Performance

35 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Why would I want to discuss it? I've already given my thoughts on it.

You did share it on a discussion forum.

If your thoughts are as limited as you suggest then fair enough.

The use of the term interesting does suggest that there is more to say. Although, admittedly, it is a widely misused term.

40 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Already have  - further up the thread.

English penned a similarly positive article about Rangers after the Leipzig match.

He has done it historically as well. 

Stating the bleedin' obvious isn't interesting.

15 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

If your thoughts are as limited as you suggest then fair enough.

Well that's an interesting statement - how I pray that one day my thoughts are as unlimited as yours 

Edited by CammyF

12 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

English penned a similarly positive article about Rangers after the Leipzig match.

He has done it historically as well. 

Stating the bleedin' obvious isn't interesting.

Again, in your opinion. 

You appear to have a lot to say about something you find uninteresting and someone you find irrelevant

12 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Well that's an interesting statement - how I pray that one day my thoughts are as unlimited as yours 

My thoughts on the article are limited although not limited to what I have posted here. Recall that was what you specifically said about your own thoughts. I'm just taking you at your word.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

“Interesting” is subjective. CF was interested by the article. He did not suggest that anyone else would be. 

The subjectivity is precisely why people want to discuss it.

18 minutes ago, CammyF said:

You appear to have a lot to say about something you find uninteresting and someone you find irrelevant

I'm genuinely intrigued as to why others find such an uninteresting article interesting.  

25 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

My thoughts on the article are limited although not limited to what I have posted here. Recall that was what you specifically said about your own thoughts. I'm just taking you at your word.

Not what you claimed previously - anyway, I'm out as this must incredibly boring for every one else. 

21 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm genuinely intrigued as to why others find such an uninteresting article interesting.  

I'm sure they'll inform you if the feel the need or urge.