Calvin Bassey SCF Performance

55 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

I'm starting to think that you didn't read the thread. I asked the fellow two distinct questions. No repetition.

I read the thread in full.  I am starting to think you are flogging a dead horse. 

1 hour ago, Thinker said:

Oh, come off it r_s. It's blindingly obvious to any of us who have been on this forum for any length of time that you've deliberately cultivated an online persona and a style of posting that's designed to get under other people's skin. If that's what you want to do fair enough, although I have no idea what it is that you get out of it.

What you've got to understand though, is that for most of us this forum is a leisure activity that we have a limited amount of time to enjoy. On the Rangers Chat section particularly, we're here for some friendly banter with fellow fans. I'm sorry to say it, but interacting with you (or even observing you interacting with others) carries with it a severe fun deficit. There are very few times when I find reading your needling, nit-picking and haranguing posts a worthwhile use of time. I doubt I'm alone in feeling this way.

As I said, if that's really how you wish to post, fair enough, but don't be surprised if you end up on a few ignore lists.

That's a fair point and really well made.

I've been scratching my head for a while wondering why people, like craig, complain about things that I never said or did.

Same too for why Cammy would get so defensive about a couple of simple questions asked in good faith.

It all makes perfect sense now.