Ramsey Bids Farewell

Ramsey wrote on Instagram: “To the blue sea of Ibrox- I want to thank you all for your overwhelming support through the highs and lows. You are some of the most passionate fans I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and playing for. Once a Ranger always a Ranger.”

In another post, he wrote: “A nice way to finish the season especially after the big disappointment Wednesday. Thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome. It’s been an incredible few months and I’m proud to be a small part of this clubs rich history. Thank you Rangers.”

Like renting a ferrari for 6 months and leaving it on the driveway except when your 80 year old mum took it to the shops that one time. And it spending 4 months in the garage for repairs.

Mark down as a lesson learned and good luck to the guy moving forward.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

He's been as close to a waste of time and money as makes no odds. That said, he's conducted himself well and given no reason not to wish him well.