The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

Apparently definitely not KT.

Given the chances other Kelty Hearts bosses have had of less success he will be looking for a decent chance somewhere. 

He was in for Dundee job but they wanted someone with full time experience - obviously he only has part time.  He isnt impressed with how Kelty have handled it, that much is for sure.

17 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Goldson signs new 4 year deal - great news and the official tweet announcing it is a belter 

Social media will go into meltdown if we can announce extensions for Bassey, Morelos, Aribo and Kent.....

Just now, craig said:

He was in for Dundee job but they wanted someone with full time experience - obviously he only has part time.  He isnt impressed with how Kelty have handled it, that much is for sure.

He definitely won't have to wait long for his next appointment. 

Just now, Bill said:

He definitely won't have to wait long for his next appointment. 

Yeah, I think you are right Bill.  Regardless of largest budget he won that league last year at a canter.  He also managed to attract very good players like Barjonas because they like him and believe in his playing style.

Doubt he will have to wait long either.

1 minute ago, craig said:

Yeah, I think you are right Bill.  Regardless of largest budget he won that league last year at a canter.  He also managed to attract very good players like Barjonas because they like him and believe in his playing style.

Doubt he will have to wait long either.

Still so early in his managerial career, his best move might be lower tier in England or somewhere like Scandinavia where Graham Potter and Roy Hodgson cut their teeth. At this stage it's all about experience and learning.

39 minutes ago, Bill said:

Still so early in his managerial career, his best move might be lower tier in England or somewhere like Scandinavia where Graham Potter and Roy Hodgson cut their teeth. At this stage it's all about experience and learning.

Yeah but the problem I foresee in that is that he is very much a home boy.  Loves living in Edinburgh with family and friends around him.  His ideal job is Rangers for obvious reasons but also because he isnt that fussed about moving away - remember him telling me that if he was Rangers boss he wouldnt leave for any other club as that is his pinnacle.  I guess things do change though

10 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Apologies if it's been posted elsewhere, but I see that ex Rangers coach Michael Beale has been appointed as head coach at QPR. It will be interesting to see how he fairs going solo. 

It certainly will! Tbh when SG left MB  was the reason I was disappointed, he's clearly a very good operator. Whether your average over inflated English player looks beyond him not being 'a name' is another matter.