The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

57 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Very underwhelming transfer window thus far. Patience is a virtue, things can only get better and all that.....

Still early, but I'd hope that some significant business both in and out has been done prior to the flight to Portugal.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Still early, but I'd hope that some significant business both in and out has been done prior to the flight to Portugal.

When is that?

Should have let McGregor walk...the psychology of this is just bad.

McLaughlin needs the assurance that the team are going to support him. 

This 'cake and eat it too' mierda needs to stop.

Davis, Arfield, McGregor...

Not a fan.

Seen a couple of 'new' rumours this morning....

Ivan Lepinjica from Rijeka, but looks like Wolves are after this one too... https://www.footballinsider247.com/wolves-rangers-lepinjica/

Tyrhys Dolan, young winger from Blackburn... https://www.nottinghamforest.news/2022/06/20/report-nottingham-forest-rival-rangers-and-celtic-for-tyrhys-dolan/

Dolan looks the most likely of the two to me

14 hours ago, Bill said:

When is that?

Don't have a date but the game against Sunderland is on the 9th at the end of about a weeks training....so approximately July 2nd.

Edit 

Saw it mentioned in press as 4th of July.

Edited by buster.

10 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

West Brom keeper Sam Johnston has signed for Crystal Palace. Wonder if that has made a difference for the McGregor deal?

I did wonder if thats why it took so long to tie McGregor down as I don't think it would have been a difficult deal. I had/have a small feeling there was an agreement between AM and Rangers that we were testing the waters with possible keeper signings to see if we could get a good keeper for a good deal with the knowledge that McGregor would agree to a further year if we couldn't get who we wanted.... 

Crystal Palace is where Butland is though..... 

Edited by lenny3k