The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Neither myself or H&H mentioned the word 'soon'.  

36 minutes ago,  BEARGER said: 

Heart & Hand alluding to Aribo going soon?

They're about two months behind me then.  

4 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

2 million sounds like good value for Colak.

Maybe we have someone better lined up.

If it was to replace Alfredo, then I think we'd need someone better.

To complement him, fine.

He scored 2 in 4 minutes at Ibrox, then didn't score another in the 6 group games. Having played all but 39 minutes of them.

(Malmö managed one goal in the six games: Juve/Chelsea &Zenit)

Edited by buster.

IMHO, Colak is an option. There is also talk of a striker from Holland, Thijs Dallinga. We need options, as we have seen in the run in top the cup finals. ANd IMHO, we also get away from this one-striker thing, unless we have capable goal-scorers in the front line, which we don`t. Mainly because we just play one striker and a couple of non-scoring wingers. Nothing new. There are also murmurs that we might take on Diallo again, perhaps with an option to buy. The chap can play, but needs to be utilized better.

Just watched the clown that is Jonny McFarlane yet again rubbish our players and their values , why this absolute idiot gets minutes on social media and YouTube is beyond me , he’s an absolute joke of a so called fan , really disappointed in stevie Clifford not calling him out on this .

That he uses Bruno fernandez as a special player , Jesus h Christ .

Edited by rbr

The Diallo rumour is an interesting one. It seemed to take him months to understand where he was when he signed. Suddenly, when he was about to leave, he appeared to switch on a little. If this is a serious option then at least Wilson and GvB go in with their eyes fully open in terms of his ability and character. He could be can absolute star in the making but only time will ever tell that story.

26 minutes ago, rbr said:

Just watched the clown that is Jonny McFarlane yet again rubbish our players and their values , why this absolute idiot gets minutes on social media and YouTube is beyond me , he’s an absolute joke of a so called fan , really disappointed in stevie Clifford not calling him out on this .

That he uses Bruno fernandez as a special player , Jesus h Christ .

I quite like the Rangers review, Derek Clarke and Joshua Barrie love football, know all about the game in general. Seem like they enjoy it and seem to attend loads of games wherever possible. I like Clifford and the other lad they have on from H&H at times (bald lad cant recall his name).

But McFarlane is a grifter. Barely goes to games. Didn't go to Seville or even any of the big euro away games. Lacks any real general football knowledge (he thought Man U signed Bruno Fernandes from Benfica ffs) and was openly a hibs fan for years. He seems to be the head Rangers guy at the RR but adds the least value. 

I'll continue to enjoy the free content where he is not involved but I'll never subscribe as its herald group ran. But also because of McFarlane.

29 minutes ago, Bill said:

The Diallo rumour is an interesting one. It seemed to take him months to understand where he was when he signed. Suddenly, when he was about to leave, he appeared to switch on a little. If this is a serious option then at least Wilson and GvB go in with their eyes fully open in terms of his ability and character. He could be can absolute star in the making but only time will ever tell that story.

He is 19 and cant speak English. I can understand him taking a while to integrate and settle. I think another year of him may be good for us with a full preseason under his belt. Problem is ten Hag may want to see him in pre season for United before letting him go out on loan.

13 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

He is 19 and cant speak English. I can understand him taking a while to integrate and settle. I think another year of him may be good for us with a full preseason under his belt. Problem is ten Hag may want to see him in pre season for United before letting him go out on loan.

Maybe ten Hag has bigger issues to hold his attention than a 19 year old youth player