The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

53 minutes ago, onevision said:

I have never got involved in these dedates as i believe everyone to their own and all that but never ever say that the Rangers are just a football club mate....we all know they are more, much more than just a football club.🤨

My point entirely. That's an example of the lie that has to be told to justify the nationalism in a Rangers fan ... you have to pretend that Rangers is only a football club.

1 hour ago, Yorkie Bear said:

I hope we sign or sell someone soon so that the talk can get back to transfers and away from nationalism/republicanism/COS attendance

On the face of it your point seems reasonable but it's important to challenge their bs wherever you find it.

10 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I'm disappointed that there hasn't been any significant movement thus far - in or out. 

Me too but, like all transfer windows, Rangers only controls a fraction of any deal it tries to make. I imagine some go through without a hitch while other can become a nightmare to complete.