The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

20 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

In what way did the Steau Bucharest chairman address it?  Did he laugh it off?  Did he say it's definitely happening?

I wouldn't wipe my arse with the Daily Record.

He said more or less they had knocked back 5 million for rangers because they still had a qualifier to play but that may change on Friday. Told the fans he will spend money to replace him. 

However, for Darius Olaru (24 years old) he let it be understood that he would say "yes" for six million euros, even though he initially asked for 10 million euros.

What did Gigi Becali say after learning that Rangers want Olaru and put 6 million euros on the table

The press in England announced on Tuesday that Rangers FC is ready to offer the red-blue footballer exactly the sum of 6 million euros.

"Who wants to give this money? Rangers? I am not discussing Olaru now. An offer may also come today from Real Madrid, from Barcelona and offer me anything. I don't argue. Olaru is not for sale now" , said Becali, for digisport.ro.

The League 1 runner-up's financier is waiting to see how Thursday's Conference League play-off match between FCSB and Viking ends when the first leg is played.

"From Friday we resume the discussions, let's see how we will be then. But for now, no one is leaving, no one is coming.

Let us get into groups and then we will discuss differently. Maybe a player will leave, but I will certainly bring reinforcements so that we can face it on all levels" , Becali also told digisport.ro.

https://www.digisport.ro/fotbal/liga-1/ce-a-spus-gigi-becali-dupa-ce-a-aflat-ca-rangers-il-vrea-pe-olaru-si-pune-pe-masa-6-milioane-de-euro-1860551

He is full of the nonsense that guy but broken clocks and all that..

On 17/08/2022 at 18:15, Tannochsidebear said:

One Goldson error or Ramsay penalty away from Tav overtaking Greig as greatest Ranger? Statue at least! 

It would be a fair shout in all honesty.... this season maybe ;)