The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

30 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I couldn’t remember. In Diallo’s case, half a season, mostly unused, is no basis for anything but another look as a loaner

10 hours ago, rbr said:

Just watched the clown that is Jonny McFarlane yet again rubbish our players and their values , why this absolute idiot gets minutes on social media and YouTube is beyond me , he’s an absolute joke of a so called fan , really disappointed in stevie Clifford not calling him out on this .

That he uses Bruno fernandez as a special player , Jesus h Christ .

Not sure what you're watching him on but he's a Hibs fan not a Rangers fan. He seems pretty reasonable whenever I've listened to him, the record rangers podcast wasn't actually that bad in the past.

3 hours ago, PoohBear said:

Not sure what you're watching him on but he's a Hibs fan not a Rangers fan. He seems pretty reasonable whenever I've listened to him, the record rangers podcast wasn't actually that bad in the past.

He's a scotch nationalist so cannot possibly be a Rangers fan.

He pretends to be for his own mercenary reasons just like every other seditious attention seeking imposter claiming to be a bear whilst championing the jock republicans and their IRA comrades. 

3 minutes ago, gaspard said:

He pretends to be for his own mercenary reasons just like every other seditious attention seeking imposter claiming to be a bear whilst championing the jock republicans and their IRA comrades. 

Rangers is a broad church, we don't, and are not forced to, all think the same way. It's one of the many things that make us great.

Other clubs may differ.

43 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Rangers is a broad church, we don't, and are not forced to, all think the same way. It's one of the many things that make us great.

Other clubs may differ.

The CoS became a broad church, now the pews are empty.

5 hours ago, gaspard said:

Scottish nationalists can also be Rangers fans.

I've never heard McFarlane claim he's a bear, he's pretty open that he's a Hibs fan.

Edited by PoohBear

4 hours ago, gaspard said:

The CoS became a broad church, now the pews are empty.

As someone who takes a pew every week, I think the CoS becoming a "broad church" is way down the list of reasons for pews being empty. 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

As someone who takes a pew every week, I think the CoS becoming a "broad church" is way down the list of reasons for pews being empty. 

As do I.

Not going to debate here though,  

Transfer thread so think we've deviated from the topic