New Blue Sky Lounge At Ibrox

Interesting that this will increase capacity by 200.  Say each of those tickets is worth on average £200 per game, and we have 25 x home fixtures in the year, thats £1m extra revenue assuming we sell out.  

Can it be true?

I am hearing Craig and Frankie are taking a Gersnet table in the new Sky Blue Lounge.

The idea is to offer the other eight seats at the Rich Mans Table on a rota basis to us proper poor know our place types. We yearn for the discarded crumbs. If I had a forelock I would practise the necessary tugging.

Can it be true?

28 minutes ago, stewarty said:

Interesting that this will increase capacity by 200.  Say each of those tickets is worth on average £200 per game, and we have 25 x home fixtures in the year, thats £1m extra revenue assuming we sell out.  

Twenty-five years ago I had a table of 8 in Club Deck Hospitality on a whole-season basis, which came out at £210 per seat per game. I'd be amazed if hospitality prices aren't considerably higher today although granted there's more hospitality choice these days.

9 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

I am hearing Craig and Frankie are taking a Gersnet table in the new Sky Blue Lounge.

The idea is to offer the other eight seats at the Rich Mans Table on a rota basis to us proper poor know our place types

Speaking of which, did the Seville meet-up happen?

Bar72 is the height of my posh seat aspirations.  I was actually offered a seat in the Director's Box for a scum game fairly recently and turned it down... couldn't trust myself to behave appropriately.  

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Twenty-five years ago I had a table of 8 in Club Deck Hospitality on a whole-season basis, which came out at £210 per seat per game. I'd be amazed if hospitality prices aren't considerably higher today although granted there's more hospitality choice these days.

Just a conservative "back of a fag packet" calculation.   I'm sure the article said there are over 300 seats in there, and if you look at other hospitality rates, its likely to be in the £300 region.  Could easily be over a £2m benefit to the top line overall.

On 27/05/2022 at 14:57, stewarty said:

Just a conservative "back of a fag packet" calculation.   I'm sure the article said there are over 300 seats in there, and if you look at other hospitality rates, its likely to be in the £300 region.  Could easily be over a £2m benefit to the top line overall.

Not sure how you get that figure, the new lounge is a refurb of an existing hospitality area.

To calculate additional revenue we would need to take that into account. 

They have probably increased the capacity and price of the govan top deck and by removing the table service have reduced opex 

But I can't see where 2M benefit comes from 

54 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

IIRC the increased capacity is not all in hospitality and will include some bog standard Govan Rear seats.

Interesting,  I thought the govan upper rear would lose standard seats

4 hours ago, gaspard said:

Not sure how you get that figure, the new lounge is a refurb of an existing hospitality area.

To calculate additional revenue we would need to take that into account. 

They have probably increased the capacity and price of the govan top deck and by removing the table service have reduced opex 

But I can't see where 2M benefit comes from 

Agree, lots of assumptions on my part.