Aaron Ramsey Juve contract terminated?

58 minutes ago, compo said:

Survey the ibrox medical staff examined him and looked at his medical history , maybe it's them that should be replaced 

Who knows what his problem was. If he was injured by opposition players, same as Helander, there is little what you can do in a pre-transfer examination. If people are on the bench at 2 cup finals, I expect them to be fit or not to be there. For the rest of my days, I won`t be able  to fathom Gio`s logic to try and win these games without a striker or more offensive power.

9 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Who knows what his problem was. If he was injured by opposition players, same as Helander, there is little what you can do in a pre-transfer examination. If people are on the bench at 2 cup finals, I expect them to be fit or not to be there. For the rest of my days, I won`t be able  to fathom Gio`s logic to try and win these games without a striker or more offensive power.

he didn't get near an opposition player for ages after arriving. 

4 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

if he was really cheap we should see if he is still a player or finished. 

The very very rare glimpses we got of him he was really good and certainly provides goals from midfield we need. 

Would rather give Lowry the chance to progress further. 

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Do people seriously think Ramsey might be back next season?

We've parted ways.  It's over.  He's offski.  

Absolutely no chance and thats from both sides of looking at it