Ryan Jack Out Of Scotland Squad

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

So you want Scotland, who haven't been to a World Cup for 24 years and who've worked their arses off during qualifiers, to forfeit their chance to qualify because a foreign country invaded another foreign country?

That's f*cking mental!  🤣

The result either way doesn't bother me ever since  Scotland were turned into anti Rangers by being bossed by Green Eyed s**t.

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

So you want Scotland, who haven't been to a World Cup for 24 years and who've worked their arses off during qualifiers, to forfeit their chance to qualify because a foreign country invaded another foreign country?

That's f*cking mental!  🤣

Thought you weren't bothered. 

I'm not bothered about the result.

It's more the wider point of principle.  If the war in Ukraine continues throughout 2022 and every country just forfeits their match against them, Ukraine would be World Cup winners without having played a match? 

Yemen must be worth putting some money on too. 

Edited by Gonzo79

2 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

So if Rangers had been drawn against a Ukrainian side, you'd want us to forfeit the game too? :hm:

Bit different given time scales ETC but in identical circumstances yes. 

I certainly would support us dragging their players out the trenches to face us. 

I want Rangers players to represent their country and I believe they do too; think of the great players and captains like John Grieg. Just because a few narrow-minded morons boo them is no reason to deny their opportunity: the booing is the problem of the morons not us and we should not give in to it.