Souness talking nonsense

7 minutes ago, Frankie said:

On topic please folks.

Let's stick to the sporting merit or otherwise of Souness' comments rather than the possible political niceties. 

While we have clearly gone wildly off track and I apologise for my part in that, I don't think you can separate the sporting and political here. 

59 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Pretty much all of them. 

As i say you get a bit of that for sure but there are plenty of swing voters. Any independence one has about 10 percent undecided for a start but you know this. 

90% have entrenched views then.  Thanks for proving my point.  😀

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

Not in the sense you outline no but they do show as do all votes that views are flexible not entrenched. You get a fringe of course in everything. 

Flexible = Unreliable 

15 hours ago, Nevermind said:

Don't see an issue with that. He has an opinion and that's all really. Absolute tiger of a player, but seems to have mellowed over the years. 

Get him on 100 MG of Test C/wk and he will be back. 

Not a great fan of Scotland nowadays but hope they win and get all this sympathy stuff out of the way.

Not either country's fault but whoever prevails on the night will have won in a horrible situation.

I'm also in the not too bothered about Scotland national team much these days, but I hope we qualify for the World Cup and if we have to beat Ukraine as a result, then f**k them! I have some sympathy for the innocent people whose homes have been destroyed or been forced to flee in the face of a powerful nutter's ego trip, but that sympathy doesnt for one second extend to the football team, most of whom are millionaire professionals who left Ukraine years ago and only go back for international meet ups. The condescending claptrap in the media is nauseating.