RangersTV interview with John Souttar

10 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Welcome to Rangers sir, hope you have a long and successful career with us. 

PS - what name was on the number 11 shirt hanging in the changing room? #nextsigning? 

Was for Mikailichenko I believe.

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Sorry to a grumpy bar steward but why are these pressers (Soutar, Goldson) using that awful orange strip as opposed to the next seasons home kit? Seems like an opportunity wasted?

I imagine the answer lies with the outstanding sales figures for the brilliant orange shirt.

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

I imagine the answer lies with the outstanding sales figures for the brilliant orange shirt.

It's also the only 2022/23 shirt currently available to buy.  

I'm sure when August comes around, any new signings will be paraded in the latest shirt released.

I love how much a colour winds some people up.  🍊

9 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Brilliant? Looks like a cheap training top. And that's me being kind. 

Snared! It may not be a brilliant strip but it certainly is brilliant orange. Which is clearly a nod to our loyalist heritage in this Jubilee season 😉

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Snared! It may not be a brilliant strip but it certainly is brilliant orange. Which is clearly a nod to our loyalist heritage in this Jubilee season 😉

Don't care if its orange, pink or yellow. We must be the only club that is promoting their 3rd strip before our main strip. Castore are amateurs IMO.

2 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

. Castore are amateurs IMO.

I doubt that very much but granted it’s become something that some people say because they think it’s fashionable.

5 hours ago, Bill said:

I doubt that very much but granted it’s become something that some people say because they think it’s fashionable.

I'm not sure how this could be deemed a "fashionable" opinion. Its actually a fact. They have been designing and manufacturing football related garments for professiomal teams for about 2 years.