RangersTV interview with John Souttar

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

At risk of being pedantic, it's always best to use language that expresses what you actually mean. He didn't say amateurish. He described Castore as amateurs, which they're clearly not. 

Aye, right enough :)

52 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

I agree in part.

That is the intent of clubs producing apparel.

However quality does matter? Fit? End user satisfaction?

Following that logic train why doesn't the club just collect rocks and paint them blue, if it is all for charity's sake?

No, quality, fit, durability, and sizing are all important factors that I feel Castore, quite often, falls short of in their Rangers line. 

I have purchased a few items, some were deserving of the price point, some were no better than Bangkok street market garb.

Honestly. 

Well that's clearly an empty argument, given the number of people buying and buying again. Rangers merchandise has been appalling quality for many years, basically cheap tat. If anything, Castore has brought a considerable improvement in that respect, reflected in how many clothing items are now sold. As for fit, it's generally the buyer's responsibility to order the correct size. As I've said time and again, no one is forced to buy.

3 minutes ago, craig said:

Soul destroying their sizing :roflmao:

Never been a waif model but I seriously checked and rechecked the size...

3X the polo I bought, fits me like I stole it off a 12 year old.

I swim in Tommy, and RL 2X polos normally. 

I share the many of the same genes as you folks over there...lord they are small clothes. 

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

Well that's clearly an empty argument, given the number of people buying and buying again...Rangers merchandise has been appalling quality for many years, basically cheap tat.

Yes, a bit pitiful I think. 

Blind followership emboldens inept leadership.

Back to the rock and blue paint argument of my previous post.

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

Castore has brought a considerable improvement in that respect, reflected in how many clothing items are now sold.

I disagree on the whole, as indicated, in some instances, but not on the whole. 

Obvious QC, and manufacturing uniformity issues with many articles (purchased 4). 

This may be due to outsourcing, and third party vendor choice.

I can definitely tell the difference between items.

14 minutes ago, Bill said:

As for fit, it's generally the buyer's responsibility to order the correct size.

My lord man. Do you think i don't know my size? 

How is that Hummel, and Puma are all perfectly capable of fitting me (rather largely) in a 2XL kit, yet Castore requires a 4X?

Ralph Lauren, and Tommy Hilfiger manage to fit me rather nicely in an XL polo, yet Castore it takes 3...4X?

But it's everyone else...correct?

20 minutes ago, Bill said:

As I've said time and again, no one is forced to buy.

Yes, I'll take the blue rock.