Official: Goldson signs new four year deal

Genuinely shocked at this one - in a good way. Looked a certainty to be going. He'll need to be as solid as ever because out of Souttar Helander and Balogun (if he stays) they'll play about 15 games each in a season!

I forgot arguably our best CB - Big Calvin :D 

Edited by Whosthedado

I have just endured an eight hour drive to Portsmouth, a 36 hour ferry sailing to Bilbao and, a three hour drive to Zaragoza.

Currently sitting outside the Cathedral del Salvador enjoying a cold cerveza pequena and I read big Connor has penned a new four year contract. I might head over and offer a prayer of thanks?

Do we actually need to sign another CB now?

We have Goldson, Souttar, Helander, Balogun, Katic (?), along with King and Mayo. 

Bassey can also cover. 

I would leave it as is, and put the money into our front line. 

6 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

I have just endured an eight hour drive to Portsmouth, a 36 hour ferry sailing to Bilbao and, a three hour drive to Zaragoza.

Currently sitting outside the Cathedral del Salvador enjoying a cold cerveza pequena and I read big Connor has penned a new four year contract. I might head over and offer a prayer of thanks?

I know you're an auld duffer but they do have these things called planes... ;)

I noticed @BrahimHemdaniwas an Alba candidate the other week - have you joined the Green party?

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Do we actually need to sign another CB now?

We have Goldson, Souttar, Helander, Balogun, Katic (?), along with King and Mayo. 

Bassey can also cover. 

I would leave it as is, and put the money into our front line. 

Nope, not an immediate priority now but may change depending on the future of 2-3 of those players.