Official: Goldson signs new four year deal

4 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Absolutely delighted by this. We have essentially signed a 20million quid centre half here. 

Truly Superb news. 

And that is the thing.  We were looking at losing a guy who had hardly missed a game in 4 years.  Our most experienced CB and one who "gets us".  And we were looking at losing him for free...... obviously his age goes against but we now don't have the worry of losing him for free over the next couple of years.  Him and Souttar have the makings of a very good CB pairing.....

Just now, Bluedell said:

Didn't know that. He's really gone down in my estimation.

Each to their own but I think we both know B_H revels in being the contrarian. ;)

5 minutes ago, Frankie said:

I know you're an auld duffer but they do have these things called planes... ;)

I noticed @BrahimHemdaniwas an Alba candidate the other week - have you joined the Green party?

No, I vote the way I shot. One of the very few that continue to vote Liberal.

I have been doing the Portsmouth sailings to St Malo and Bilbao for near thirty years. Take the car and tour around parts of France and Spain. This jaunt will be five weeks, going down the eastern seaboard then, a week in Cadiz. Return on the western side, straddling the Spanish-Portuguese border.

If only Craig would do the decent thing and offer his Lear jet to the penurious members of Gersnet?

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Do we actually need to sign another CB now?

We have Goldson, Souttar, Helander, Balogun, Katic (?), along with King and Mayo. 

Bassey can also cover. 

I would leave it as is, and put the money into our front line. 

No one else required.

Move the other three on elsewhere.