Official: Goldson signs new four year deal

30 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

RBR,

Why doesn't he continue to post on Gersnet?

There is room for everyone, including bunnet hustling Nationalists.

We have everything on here, conspiracy theorists, Putin apologists,  former Royal Marines(spit), cnuts from Ershur and the Loave(ians), ........... etc. They all find comfort applying their tongues to a vast expanse of glass. Encourage Brahim to re-enter the fray, we deserve to be entertained.

Talking of the barking, whatever became of the Star Wars archer? Just as well R2D2 didn't trap at Agincourt.

I’ve asked him numerous times , but he’s a stubborn old bugger .

Like davis this is another step in the wrong direction.   I was looking forward to seeing the back of his dithering at the half way line.  His inability to see a pass never mind make one and his big game blunders of which their are plenty.  Hes just not good enough for where we want to be.   I certainly wont bother waiting for him to click the way everyone else did with the entire squad after the malmo game last season.   Infact I think some in here are still waiting.

1 minute ago, gisabeer said:

Like davis this is another step in the wrong direction.   I was looking forward to seeing the back of his dithering at the half way line.  His inability to see a pass never mind make one and his big game blunders of which their are plenty.  Hes just not good enough for where we want to be.   I certainly wont bother waiting for him to click the way everyone else did with the entire squad after the malmo game last season.   Infact I think some in here are still waiting.

Never waste a chance to turn excellent news into a good grump.

Suspicious Side Eye GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

4 minutes ago, rbr said:

I’ve asked him numerous times , but he’s a stubborn old bugger .

“Old” is the word. Tell him there’s only @compo, myself and @alexscottislegend as really old dodderers on here and we need a new signing or rather the return of a former stalwart to strengthen the ranks. BH watched Ian McMillan. That qualifies him to say who is and who is not a footballer.

3 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

“Old” is the word. Tell him there’s only @compo, myself and @alexscottislegend as really old dodderers on here and we need a new signing or rather the return of a former stalwart to strengthen the ranks. BH watched Ian McMillan. That qualifies him to say who is and who is not a footballer.

I beg your pardon Mr Scott?😁

25 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

Cheers Victor..... 😏😁

8 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Is @Tannochsidebear going to be okay... ?

Nope, absolutely gutted at this news. One good season in 4, one big mistake in every game in the other 3 years. Can only hope now that the contract is signed that he can find the form and consistency of 20/21 season. We could definitely have got better for the money I feel. He will always be remembered for the guy who fell asleep and cost us a European trophy.

1 hour ago, gisabeer said:

Spot on. So far this summer we’ve signed a very injury prone CH, re-signed a midfield veteran who is long done, and now re-signed our most error-strewn defender. To say I’m far from impressed at Wilsons work this window is understating it, coming hard on the heels of the Jan window that was also a failure.