I am absolutely sick to death of all of this. Where is the money for all this coming from?(and i don't mean just to support the migrants themselves) Either we take them in suck it up and get on with it or we turn the boats round back to France. The only winners here are Mercers and Serco who process these people and the lawyers who get to take this through all the various different pointless courts where we end up no where. This Rwanda nonsense is pointless.

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I am absolutely sick to death of all of this. Where is the money for all this coming from?(and i don't mean just to support the migrants themselves) Either we take them in suck it up and get on with it or we turn the boats round back to France. The only winners here are Mercers and Serco who process these people and the lawyers who get to take this through all the various different pointless courts where we end up no where. This Rwanda nonsense is pointless.

The Navy/Lifeboats association and others have already said they will not turn boats around. 

Whats difference will tens of thousands of mainly muslim men have on this country, the boat has already sailed on this issue years ago, with our hapless and complicit politicians/church/establishment. We will have to suck it up, see them appearing en masse in our neighbourhoods and expect the odd terrorist outrage every so often. 

4 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Yeah, let's just dispense with human rights altogether. I knew a chap with a little moustache who once thought that was a good idea...... 

2 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

The Navy/Lifeboats association and others have already said they will not turn boats around. 

Whats difference will tens of thousands of mainly muslim men have on this country, the boat has already sailed on this issue years ago, with our hapless and complicit politicians/church/establishment. We will have to suck it up, see them appearing en masse in our neighbourhoods and expect the odd terrorist outrage every so often. 

Where would our health service be without immigrants appearing en masse in our neighbourhoods? I know a dental hospital where 90% of students are of non-white origin. Just for  example.

7 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Yeah, let's just dispense with human rights altogether. I knew a chap with a little moustache who once thought that was a good idea...... 

Can you highlight the part where i recommended the extermination of these people? I cant seem to find it?

4 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Can you highlight the part where i recommended the extermination of these people? I cant seem to find it?

Too late.

The moustache has been invoked.

You've lost the argument but the real loser is anybody that reads the thread.

Suppose due to some global upheaval boatloads of Afrikaners and Mississippi rednecks were coming ashore on the south coast, would there be a bunch of bishops, pop stars, actors and Labour MPs urging the Government to let in more? Would these same hand wringers be opposing transfer to Rwanda?