On 24/06/2022 at 22:28, Bill said:

I love the vulnerability expressed in the need to qualify everything you've written by endorsing orthodoxy 😁. You wouldn't want to risk being misunderstood after half a page of indecipherable spluttering 🤣 "It's language Jim, but not as we know it"

My point wrt your previous accusations of anti-Semitism against Corbyn (the individual) and myself because we didn't agree with Israeli Foreign policy, ....was clear. 

- You were talking balderdash 

- You can't credibly claim to read minds and make up 'evidence' to backup an accusation

- You were being highly hypocritical given some of your comments on other forms of racism 

I'm not surprised your reply was the customary, pompous deflection given your baseless position.

27 minutes ago, buster. said:

My point wrt your previous accusations of anti-Semitism against Corbyn (the individual) and myself because we didn't agree with Israeli Foreign policy, ....was clear. 

- You were talking balderdash 

- You can't credibly claim to read minds and make up 'evidence' to backup an accusation

- You were being highly hypocritical given some of your comments on other forms of racism 

I'm not surprised your reply was the customary, pompous deflection given your baseless position.

Ha ha, now you're warming to it. 😁

2 hours ago, buster. said:

Customary Deflection 

Caught out making stuff up. Not surprising that you don't want to talk about it.

To save me trawling through all the obfuscation in this topic, what exactly did he make up?

11 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

what exactly did he make up?

That people who oppose Israeli policy on Palestine are anti-Semitic.  

The argument has been done to death in the Lounge.  Banging heads against brick walls springs to mind.

Quite what rail strikes in the UK have to do with Israel/Palestine...

20 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

That people who oppose Israeli policy on Palestine are anti-Semitic.  

Thanks.

For buster’s information, that is opinion. Bill may be mistaken in holding that opinion but it’s not something he made up.

15 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Thanks.

For buster’s information, that is opinion. Bill may be mistaken in holding that opinion but it’s not something he made up.

Mistaken???? This is outrageous. 😉

10 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Thanks.

Yes, he did make it up.

When you call someone an anti-semite because he objects to Israeli Foreign Policy, it follows that you have to make up stuff (read minds) to level accusation. 

adventures-in-mind-reading.jpg

Imagine Sturgeon called someone an anti Scottish racist because they criticised her/SNP for pushing independence.  She would have the majority on here reaching for their keyboards to say how ridiculous and dangerous it was.

Edited by buster.

4 hours ago, buster. said:

Yes, he did make it up.

When you call someone an anti-semite because he objects to Israeli Foreign Policy, it follows that you have to make up stuff (read minds) to level accusation.

Imaginative but it doesn’t stand up.

In 1963 I scored the winning goal for Rangers in the Scottish Cup Final and a month later opened the innings for England at Lords. I made that up.

In the 1964 Scottish Cup Final, Dundee played well enough to deserve a replay. Opinion.

Edited by Scott7