Premier League 2022/23

12 hours ago, Gribz said:

Chelsea - possibly the best manager in the league but I see him leaving. He has been hampered a lot to be fair. Their squad is ridiculous and they need to sell.

But starting XI is very strong. Tuchel should go 5-3-2 and they will batter teams.

Mendy

James Chalobah Koulibaly Thiago Chilwell

Kante Loftus

Havertz

Werner Sterling

That side wins a lot of games. I dont buy the Mount hype - thats all he is - Hype.

Everton - Wow what a mess. If ever the owner needed to make a sacking its now and go get Mo Po. Lampard will get them 17th at best. Its obvious the owners dont like him as they arent backing him - so get rid. Fat Frank is never a manager - way to egoistic.

No way Loftus gets in the side ahead of Kovacic, Mount or Jorgino and i'm sure Gallagher and Pulisic will get games. Need anothe CH and possibly a CF.

On 27/07/2022 at 17:11, ChelseaBoy said:

No way Loftus gets in the side ahead of Kovacic, Mount or Jorgino and i'm sure Gallagher and Pulisic will get games. Need anothe CH and possibly a CF.

I dont rate any of the players you stated. Prior to injury Loftus was the next thing I've seen to Vieira. He is very under rated - a box to box player.

Pulisic - my word - he is terrible.

As I said - best manager in the league in Tuchel but he has been very much hampered. I think he will walk and it will be Chelsea's loss.

5 hours ago, Gribz said:

I dont rate any of the players you stated. Prior to injury Loftus was the next thing I've seen to Vieira. He is very under rated - a box to box player.

Pulisic - my word - he is terrible.

As I said - best manager in the league in Tuchel but he has been very much hampered. I think he will walk and it will be Chelsea's loss.

Well they are all CL winners and all first choice starters for club and country.

You can't have seen much of Loftus. He plays well in one match in five and often disappears completely. He certainly is no Vieira and he isn't a youngster anymore as he is 27 next birthday.  

25 minutes ago, compo said:

Sitting watching city and Liverpool a good game ruined by the female commentator who can’t seem to shut up 🤐 

There isn't a commentator in the UK who is prepared to shut up occasionally and allow the audience to watch the football. I notice the difference when I'm in Sweden. Here it feels like it's a commentator show and the footy is incidental.

PL returns tonight, with Crystal Palace against Arsenal. 

Arsenal have been quite impressive in their recruitment (Jesus and Zinchenko are good buys) and pre-season results. 

Whether that translates into league success remains to be seen.