Premier League 2022/23

Normally when I have an EPL game on, I half watch it but I was fully paying attention to the Chelsea v Spurs match.  Very enjoyable viewing and the icing on the cake was the double spat between the two managers.  

Chelsea should've won.  

Chelsea were really good, but have the same issue of not finishing chances.

A striker would help, but to be honest, the chances they create still should be taken.

Havertz sending a volley from 5 yards wide is inexplicable. 

Brilliant match, though: the tactical flexibility from both was fascinating: 3-4-3 from Tuchel, changing to a 4-2-2-2, then Conte instructs his team to play deeper to counter the midfield overload, then going to a 4-2-4 to match up, then Tuchel goes back to the 3-4-3 to get the overload out wide getting ahead, before Conte goes back to 3-4-3 with actual wingers out wide to nick the point.  

I’ve just watched a recording of the Brentford game and people can talk about all the fancy systems and tactics but all Brentford did was get in the United players faces and made tackles rather than all this tracking back nonsense