Sad what they have turned Europe, and Europeans into. 

Just going to become more so.

Whites are doing it to themselves.

When winter comes...the hoards will pour north.

No one will defend anything.

Whites have been trained to OBEY.

Covid was proof of that. 

6 hours ago, compo said:

It's a queer old world these day's s weemin wanting to be men ,men dressing as weemin to many dogs and not enough cats and so called racehorses that are blinking useless. 

And not an iota of it is organic.

In the last few years working in an office environment, I've noted the promotion of diversity and inclusion (D&I) has been non-stop and it's becoming even more ubiquitous.

In one D&I meeting, someone mentioned economic background might be a factor worthy of consideration but that was dismissed with a 'We'll look into that later' type reply.  

In another meeting, I (along with many other attendees) was informed about my white, male privilege by a Nigerian lady, who admitted her parents are millionaires. 

Diversity of opinion isn't wanted, that's for sure.  

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

No it is social engineering. But by who and why. If you look at the countries where this is not happening perhaps you will find the architect of this phenomena.

Don’t be oblique, name the countries you think are the architects.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

In the last few years working in an office environment, I've noted the promotion of diversity and inclusion (D&I) has been non-stop and it's becoming even more ubiquitous.

In one D&I meeting, someone mentioned economic background might be a factor worthy of consideration but that was dismissed with a 'We'll look into that later' type reply.  

In another meeting, I (along with many other attendees) was informed about my white, male privilege by a Nigerian lady, who admitted her parents are millionaires. 

Diversity of opinion isn't wanted, that's for sure.  

Thank God I missed that shit

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

name the countries you think are the architects.

Isn't it usually individuals and groups that are blamed, rather than nations.  George Soros, The Frankfurt School, Marxism and Jews seem to be the usual ones, from what I've read online.  

Having said that, most of the 'critical theory' stuff we're subjected to in the UK originates in the US (or more specifically, Harvard).  

41 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Isn't it usually individuals and groups that are blamed, rather than nations.  George Soros, The Frankfurt School, Marxism and Jews seem to be the usual ones, from what I've read online.  

I’ve no idea. It wasn’t my claim.

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

George Soros, The Frankfurt School, Marxism and Jews seem to be the 

But all WERE/ARE Jewish.

If all of those groups/people were packed with Mennonites we would have no issue naming the OBVIOUS. 

Karl Marx was a Jew.

Soros, Jewish.

The Frankfurt School was almost exclusively Jewish, along with Soviet Bolshevik (Marxist) leadership.

Even Mao had a Jewish aid, (Sid Rittenburg).

Now, is everyone involved Jewish?

No...but the important, leading progenitors you mentioned...were Jewish.

Just facts. 

To learn who controls you...learn who you cannot criticize...not who is refraining from the actions.

Perhaps those refraining from forcing this on their people already had a nice spoonful of this idealism, and can spot it from miles?

Russia? Former Soviet bloc? China?

This is all straight Marxist, Communist dialectical materialism.

These same ideals and principles are championed and pushed by each of the afore.

The generation and regeneration in constant revolution and impermanence.

Forever struggling toward a perfect society, eternal revolution.

Kill your idols, destroy the old, rebuild the new, strive for perfection...struggle! Onward! Yes We Can!

This is how they proposed to do it, and DID do it.

Yuri Bezmenov former KGB spy....from 1984