14 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Sad what they have turned Europe, and Europeans into. 

Just going to become more so.

Whites are doing it to themselves.

When winter comes...the hoards will pour north.

No one will defend anything.

Whites have been trained to OBEY.

Covid was proof of that. 

Yes but we were told that Covid was racist. C4 even had a programme on it !!

48 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Yes but we were told that Covid was racist. C4 even had a programme on it !!

Ahhh yes...because every bit of propaganda is designed to breakdown and atomize the only group that can effectively repel this lunacy. 

From Covid, to 'Hate Speech' laws, to gun laws...to to to...

Wrestling the power from the base, to the top, under the guise of protecting those most vulnerable.

12 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

From Covid, to 'Hate Speech' laws, to gun laws...to to to...

… to sanitising Russians … who are only standing up for their rights after all

51 minutes ago, Bill said:

… to sanitising Russians … who are only standing up for their rights after all

More importantly sanitizing the rest of the world FROM Russians who do not denounce the nation of their birth, their citizenship, their culture...because Putin.

Just a couple examples.

Nikita Mazepin?

Hockey players?

https://thehockeynews.com/news/chl-to-ban-all-russian-and-belarusian-players-from-2022-import-draft

The west, and westerners are EVERYTHING, and more that they purport to fight against.

Hive mind, drones.

We like to think we are all about freedom, and liberty...when in fact we are as closed as any totalitarian's book of thought.

5 hours ago, Malangsob said:

More importantly sanitizing the rest of the world FROM Russians who do not denounce the nation of their birth, their citizenship, their culture...because Putin.

Just a couple examples.

Nikita Mazepin?

Hockey players?

https://thehockeynews.com/news/chl-to-ban-all-russian-and-belarusian-players-from-2022-import-draft

The west, and westerners are EVERYTHING, and more that they purport to fight against.

Hive mind, drones.

We like to think we are all about freedom, and liberty...when in fact we are as closed as any totalitarian's book of thought.

Every westerner who thinks his country is so bad should go live on the other side of the fence for a few years. Travel is a hell of an education.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Every westerner who thinks his country is so bad should go live on the other side of the fence for a few years. Travel is a hell of an education.

Not all of the rest of the world outside of western Europe, and the anglosphere is a dire shithole. 

However, enough is for you to make a very salient point.

I find it odd that most westerners see no issue with importing those populations which create those countries.

I feel most westerners are so naïve, as if their lands have some magic dirt where the 90IQ (if we are lucky) emigres will simply carry the torch...lol!

I get it, they have been fed a steady diet of cultural and moral relativism which clouds their judgement.

I must confess, I do love my expat months every year.