Rangers 22/23 Away Strip

really nice looking top but like the others, the sponsorship puts me off. There's just something about  having a gambling company plastered over a football top that not right.

On a side note, do we know when the sponsorship deal ends?

1 minute ago, Dragosani said:

really nice looking top but like the others, the sponsorship puts me off. There's just something about  having a gambling company plastered over a football top that not right

Maybe just me but I won't wear tops with Nike/Adidas or any other multi national company splashed over the front.

They do not pay me to give them free advertising and considering if you have bought the top actually paid them to advertise their stuff.

I may be in a different zone to others but this is my feelings.

21 minutes ago, Dragosani said:

really nice looking top but like the others, the sponsorship puts me off. There's just something about  having a gambling company plastered over a football top that not right.

On a side note, do we know when the sponsorship deal ends?

Nothing wrong whatsoever with a gambling companies name on a top they plough millions into teams some clubs would probably go to the wall without this money .

Mon the bookies 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I wouldn't wear anything that advertises gambling and I certainly wouldn't buy it for anyone else. Personal choices.

I buy at least one top each season not for the sponsors name on front but because the club earns some much needed cash from the sale.

Whilst I understand that they pump millions into game. Having to explain to my 7yr old what 32 red is/means I s not great. Also seeing teenagers knocking around with them on is not a great sight! 

Although it would never happen, it would be great if we be could of had the "team talk" or"biowave" sponsor as a choice. 

19 hours ago, compo said:

Nothing wrong whatsoever with a gambling companies name on a top they plough millions into teams some clubs would probably go to the wall without this money .

Mon the bookies 

Not for much longer.... do the English not have a bill going through Parliament/The FA to ban gambling sponsorships from football clubs ?