[FT] Livingston 1 - 2 Rangers (Arfield 73; Tavernier 74)

5 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I reckon Wright will play ahead of Matondo. Its a long season ahead and that park 🤮

We will probably see Matondo in midweek v the Belgians.

Other than that the lineup is spot on. Although we might see McGregor in goal.

That's what I was thinking. 

No point in risking Matondo if he's not 100 per cent on that monstrosity of a park. I think GvB is a fan of Wright, and he's performed well 'recently' (Scottish Cup). 

Unfortunately, I agree about McGregor... Ugh.

I see no reason not to continue with our best goalkeeper in goals. McLaughlin is nowhere near the same quality as McGregor for me, and I think Gio will see it the same way, so its McGregor for me.  

Tav Goldson Souttar Barasic looks fairly nailed on, it would be a huge surprise to see any other back 4 named than that.

I think we will persevere with Lundstrum & Kamara in midfield when really only one is required, and Colak & Kent will start up front, so that leaves two spots for conjecture. Lawrence may have done enough to start ahead of the other options and I think Matondo wont be played on that pitch with dodgy hammys so probably Wright ahead of Millman who doesnt look quite up to speed yet (and that dodgy pitch taken into consideration again)

Looking forward to the game tomorrow, 3 points is an absolute must, and hopefully we can put on a decent performance as well ahead of the massive game on Tuesday.