Why is the SNP so bad at governing?

11 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

The media are infinitely more critical of the government in Westminster than they are of Sturgeon's Administration in Edinburgh. 

Starmer, however you look at him, is a disappointing Leader of the Opposition (as was Mr Pastry).

Starmer was Director of Public Prosecution, which, one would think, means that he has something about him. From his performance, as Leader, to date, one can wonder only that any miscreant was brought to court at all. 

The media up here are to meely mouthed to voice criticism against the cult 

4 hours ago, Uilleam said:

The media are infinitely more critical of the government in Westminster than they are of Sturgeon's Administration in Edinburgh. 

Starmer, however you look at him, is a disappointing Leader of the Opposition (as was Mr Pastry).

Starmer was Director of Public Prosecution, which, one would think, means that he has something about him. From his performance, as Leader, to date, one can wonder only that any miscreant was brought to court at all. 

Probably a topic for another thread but I never know what it is that people are looking for from Starmer.

4 hours ago, Uilleam said:

Well Jimmy Saville escaped his net while he was Director of Public Prosecution!

5 hours ago, Uilleam said:

All I ever see on here is media heavily critical of the SNP.

The respective sides spew their biased output for the proles to get annoyed at and take their minds off the real shit.

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

Probably a topic for another thread but I never know what it is that people are looking for from Starmer.

Starmer is a figure of appeasement towards the centre-right.

He doesn't convince that target market, nor does he convince traditional Labour voters.

In short, good for nothing.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

The respective sides spew their biased output for the proles to get annoyed at and take their minds off the real shit.

Think the SNP get an easy ride, the scrutiny is nowhere near Westminster level despite Westminster size scandals. 

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Is that right?

2 hours ago, buster. said:

Starmer is a figure of appeasement towards the centre-right.

He doesn't convince that target market, nor does he convince traditional Labour voters.

In short, good for nothing.

The perfect Labour leader really

2 hours ago, buster. said:

Professor, that is just tripe.