22 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Aye! you are correct, I hate every Scottish club, I want to see them all fail as often as possible, every match! they all hate Rangers & tried to kill us, I for one will never forget nor forgive them all.

You can try & build all the bridges you want, they don't give a flying fuck about Rangers!

Listen, without a decent coefficient we get no Euro football, just the pathetic Scottish League. That what you want?

2 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Listen, without a decent coefficient we get no Euro football, just the pathetic Scottish League. That what you want?

FFS, how much uefa coefficient do you think the other Scottish teams have been contributing these last few years while Rangers has been rebuilding a solid European platform. If you think we can rely on the likes of Dundee Utd to help our own cause then you've had your head up your backside. We have to do it on our own and frankly I don't think we're doing too bad a job of it so far. The current coefficient is entirely down to Rangers and that's unlikely to change any time soon.

13 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Listen! I will repeat! every club in Scotland & the SFA wanted us closed down and still do if they could. I don't give a flying fuck about any other Scottish team/club. We will continue to grow and compete in Europe on our own as we have done. That's what I want!.

13 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

You think we should raise the national coefficient entirely ourselves? Other clubs need do nothing?

If you expect Dundee United and Motherwell to help us out, good luck.  You'll need a lot of it. 

Me, I'll stick to laughing at those who stuck the knife in in 2012. 

13 hours ago, Bill said:

FFS, how much uefa coefficient do you think the other Scottish teams have been contributing these last few years while Rangers has been rebuilding a solid European platform. If you think we can rely on the likes of Dundee Utd to help our own cause then you've had your head up your backside. We have to do it on our own and frankly I don't think we're doing too bad a job of it so far. The current coefficient is entirely down to Rangers and that's unlikely to change any time soon.

Where did I say it wasn't entirely down to us? My point is that we just cannot keep doing it ourselves - and then WE lose out as well. To have nothing but the poor Scottish League to play for is depressing in the extreme. M'well, Killie and Dun U. keep embarrassing us.

25 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

My point is that we just cannot keep doing it ourselves

My point is that there is no alternative to doing it ourselves and to chase one is futile

• Rousseau changed the title to Dundee Utd v AZ