[FT] Rangers 2 (Colak 51'; Morelos 88') - 0 Kilmarnock

The season flashed before my eyes watching this game.  Outwith Celtic and possibly Hearts i expect most games to be like this.   Got the points and all the new guys did well.   Happy with the lot.

Decent start, yet we still lack the cutting edge. Once Lawrence, Tillman get up to the game and known to their players, we might be in for some treats. Bar a few corners, Killie hardly posed a threat ... it was more dangerous what our goalie and defenders played around the area, again.

Davis can`t be lauded high enough.

First half was so tentative but we picked up in the second half and there were some signs of improvement which is all we can expect with so many changes.  Tillman and Lawrence looked good, Yilmaz looked shell shocked and Matondo showed promise.  Steven Davis was a steadying influence and never put a foot wrong.  Tavernier and Goldson in particular looked terrified at any sign of pressure.  It was great to see Alfie back and scoring and Colak too.  Overall I am satisfied with the improvement and things look more positive today.  We need more games for things to gel.