B team and Women's team media access granted | Contributors required

I'm really pleased to let everyone know that we've been provisionally offered B team and Women's team media access for this season - hopefully as a first step to Men's team access in the future.

I realise that family/work commitments and geography may rule several contributors out of volunteering to cover matches (myself included) but if anyone is interested then I'd be happy to back anyone who would like to attend any matches.  Obviously those who are able to cover these games would then get priority for any future first team access. 

For information, the Rangers B team will be playing home matches at Dumbarton again this season and the Women's team will play at Broadwood.

If you're interested (or perhaps have a friend or relation that might be), please get in touch to find out more... :)

FZo4amcWYAIjKJK?format=jpg&name=large

Thanks @CammyFand @elfideldo

You both should have access to the podcast subforum.  From there you can post in the rota thread as to which games you can make then I'll organise a press pass.

All I'd need is tweets from the game (just major events not a play by play) and a short match report (around 700 words would be fine).  You can still post stuff on your own site as well obviously, elfideldo!

4 hours ago, elfideldo said:

I already tweet updates on my own account, is there a Gersnet account I should use ?

or just reference a gersnet account in the tweet

I'll message you tomorrow mate... :)