The Thin Skinned Sturgeon - a most sensitive fish

If Sturgeon does not get Her referendum, which I assume will be the case, and She doesn't go for a plastic plebiscite, or opinion poll, as we might more accurately describe it (and which those with any degree of sense and civility would boycott), then, as far as I understand, She will declare -unilaterally, mind- the next UK GE to be a 'de facto' referendum on Independence. 

To state the bleedin' obvious -and ignoring the even more bleedin' obvious that a UKGE is not a Referendum on a single issue- surely She must put Herself forward for a Westminster seat. It would be ludicrous -even for Sturgeon/SNP- to declare the GE a referendum on Independence, and for the Leader not to stand, with a view to leading the Cause in the Three Lions' Den.

I don't think that she has the bottle, hence the coy half-references to moving on. 

Personally, I should like to see Her in the HofC, in front of a less than supine audience, peddling Her nonsenscial nostrums. 

I mean, wouldn't you?

22 hours ago, Uilleam said:

If Sturgeon does not get Her referendum, which I assume will be the case, and She doesn't go for a plastic plebiscite, or opinion poll, as we might more accurately describe it (and which those with any degree of sense and civility would boycott), then, as far as I understand, She will declare -unilaterally, mind- the next UK GE to be a 'de facto' referendum on Independence. 

To state the bleedin' obvious -and ignoring the even more bleedin' obvious that a UKGE is not a Referendum on a single issue- surely She must put Herself forward for a Westminster seat. It would be ludicrous -even for Sturgeon/SNP- to declare the GE a referendum on Independence, and for the Leader not to stand, with a view to leading the Cause in the Three Lions' Den.

I don't think that she has the bottle, hence the coy half-references to moving on. 

Personally, I should like to see Her in the HofC, in front of a less than supine audience, peddling Her nonsenscial nostrums. 

I mean, wouldn't you?

It would be funny to see her squeezing onto a seat next to fat billy bunter and try to have any affect whatsoever on preceedings.  

1 hour ago, ChelseaBoy said:

It would be funny to see her squeezing onto a seat next to fat billy bunter and try to have any affect whatsoever on preceedings.  

The Krankies, as I live and breathe. 

Could they sue?

5 hours ago, compo said:

If she gets her referendum I think she will win it but as they have never accepted the result of the first one we might have to make it the best of three 

I think she's further from winning an independence vote than she's ever been.

8 hours ago, Bill said:

I think she's further from winning an independence vote than she's ever been.

In a two horse race she would be heavily odds on after all she has carefully killed off thousands of older voters she has given the young and the even younger the vote and all those promises of more and more freebies and dont forget all the immigrants as soon as they can say benefits they can vote .

The narcissistic sociopath basically saying "Let them eat cake". No cost of living crisis in the Murrell household obviously.

What's going to happen when the Snatzis finally realise she's played them like a fiddle solely to feed her own ego and bank account.

1 minute ago, forlanssister said:

What's going to happen when the Snatzis finally realise she's played them like a fiddle solely to feed her own ego and bank account.

Realisation is unlikely for anyone that stupid.  

27 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

If there was any way out of their bigotry, they would have found it long ago. No one actually wants independence but the idea of independence transcends all, even self-harm.