• Rousseau changed the title to Covid-19
2 hours ago, Bill said:

Is there anyone here who has not had Covid at least once?

My Da and my sister are about the only ones I know who haven't had it.

I managed to avoid it till about 4 weeks ago when I was admitted to hospital with sepsis, was shocked when they told me I was positive because I'd had numerous lft's over the preceding week that were all negative. Practically everyone in the ward was told they were positive yet nobody was aware or had any symptoms. It was manic in the hospital with everyone being constantly shifted around because of covid. I had 3 different rooms in the same day.

I had a slight dry cough for about a week after and that seems to have been the sole effect of it.

Nine of my family live locally. All of us have had it at least once, two confined to bed for a couple of days, three with no symptoms at all. Four had only a headache for between 12 and 24 hours, including two that had not been vaxxed. I'm hoping future infections will be no worse than that.

Edited by Bill

23 hours ago, Bill said:

Is there anyone here who has not had Covid at least once?

Everyone i know has had it once including the six of us in our house, but annoyingly each had it one after other so had Covid in the house for around 6 weeks!

I've been in three house holds who have all had it yet I didn't. Same goes for my old man who has a heart condition. At one time 4 people in the same house had it yet I didn't catch it despite continued tests before during and after. 

I had my first jab then my second a few months later. No boosters etc. 

As it stands, I think my 875 day win streak still stands. 

Maybe I've had it plenty and I just don't show symptoms or maybe my immune system just doesn't recognise it the same way I don't recognise gender pronouns. Who knows, but it does feel like the whole thing has completely passed me by. 

This march I got a nasty cold that I was convinced must have been covid but all 7 tests said  nah.