Yesterdays performance was nothing short of disgracefull. Tactics, team selection and formation were way off again and the one man to pick up the can and take the blame is Walter Smith. His undying loyalty to Whittaker and to a lesser extent Thompson knows no bounds and as for playing ferguson out of position behind boyd, well only walter knows the answer to that one. Did we have a game plan yesterday? If so what the hell was it? And why did walter leave it so late to change the personell after hibs scored? even stevie wonder could see that nothing was going right.

seems to me that walter is sacrificing the SPL for the CL at the moment. weaker squads for the SPL are a common occurence now and we can only expect our best players for the European scene. It looks like (at least to me) that there is a hidden agenda here. Making it past the group stages in CL would be a major boost for the clubs finances and our manager seems to see this as our top priority.

But even that doesnt explain walters mystifying team selections in the SPL. He only said during the week that boyd is not a lone striker and needs a partner only to leave him isolated against Hibs. And a 4 4 1 1 formation at home with Ferguson as Boyds wingman ? And where the hell is Novo & Gow? Ive been impressed with Novo any time hes played this season and surely Gow must be knocking on the managers door for a piece of the action. Buffel too must be in with a shout. Dont think they could do any worse than some at the minute.

If walter continues to play underachievers he will do the more damage than good. i single out whittaker in particular as he has been the biggest culprit. It certainly looks as if his nerves are shot and is fast becoming a target for the boo boys in the stands. This guy needs a spell on the bench. he contributes nothing to the team and you can see the confidence draining from him with every touch of the ball. If walters not careful he could finish the players Ibrox career by chrismas.

Just a quick note for Walter. There was a touch of arrogance in his interview after the game that gordon strachan would have been proud of. Dont be smart with the fans Walt. You got it wrong again and you should put your hands up and admit it. Everyone can see it so dont take us all for fools mate.

Yesterdays performance was nothing short of disgracefull. Tactics, team selection and formation were way off again and the one man to pick up the can and take the blame is Walter Smith. His undying loyalty to Whittaker and to a lesser extent Thompson knows no bounds and as for playing ferguson out of position behind boyd,

I can only agree with you mate especially when it comes to the Thomson comment. Is he expecting him to jump out the moon and become a world beater soon?? If not then drop him!! Same for Ferguson, if he is not performing then FFS drop him!!

Guys like Novo are itching for a game and will give 110%

Just noticed, Faye was on the bench again yesterday?! How many defensive midfielders does WS think we need? Given our patchy SPL form you'd have thought that Novo would warrant a place on the bench as he can come on in games and turn them around, or at least lift the tempo, with his pace and workrate. Also, why were subs not made until just over 20 minutes to go? Even listening to it on the radio I could tell that we needed to change things much sooner.

And I agree, that we're getting to the point where a few of the younger Scots lads could do with a spell on the bench before they become real targets for abuse from their own fans.