Random Rangers related thread

It's my brother's 18th on Nov 7 and as you may know there's the small matter of Barcelona away that very day. :D

I was thinking of buying him a present that he could keep to remind himself of his 18th and also possibly the biggest game Rangers have played in in his life.

So far my (unoriginal) ideas are either the home shirt (because it's always best to have a royal blue Rangers home jersey) or the white/purple away shirt, which we will likely play in at the Nou camp, with something on the back. For my 21st I got a Rangers jersey with my surname and 21 on the back. But instead of Surname 18, I was thinking of getting Barca 07 on his for obvious reasons.

My preference atm is Barca 07 on the away shirt.

What does everyone think or does anyone have a better idea for marking the occasion?

18 and name. you will soon forget about the barca game, especially if we get humped in the nou camp. not a good reminder for your 18th birthday.

Could be a good point. Maybe get one on the home and one on the away. I may be a poor student but he'll only be 18 once.

I realise I omitted to say we'll be there. Well so far he has a ticket, I don't.

Could be a good point. Maybe get one on the home and one on the away. I may be a poor student but he'll only be 18 once.

I realise I omitted to say we'll be there. Well so far he has a ticket, I don't.

Steal his ticket and go to Barca yourself - he definitely won't forget that in a hurry :devil:

If you have the cash then I would spring for the Gers home top with surname 18 and away top with Barca 07 on it.

when did your bro get a ticket?! well i think it has to be both :P

if your only going for one of them maybe the barca 07 (are you predicting the score there?! barca 0 - 7 gers?!!) will just add to the fact that the barca trip is partly for his bday.

but then again, if he's playin 5s in a year or so, the surname 18 will make more sense, like u still wearing ur 21st one!

all in all my advice is pretty non-committal and pretty crap to be honest! :D