Interesting fact about Scotland's point total so far....

hate to be a pessimist but here we go again with the glorious failure scenario...

Scotland valiantly take the lead against italy, backs against the wall for the rest of the game then concede two late goals.

Both scored by pipo inzaghi.

And become the first and probably only team to go out with >24 points.

Typical scotland.

Remember Georgia aren't easy. We only just won 2-1 at home with Beattie's last minute goal.

They also had a lot more possession than us too !!

You're right mate,it's not going to be easy,but then we haven't had an easy game yet,and we have improved a hell of a lot since then,I think we'll get the win,the worrying thing for me is that Italy need to win at Hampden,and of course if we don't beat Georgia then we need to beat Italy,can we really beat the world champions ?

I dont like to say it but this game was always the possible stumbling block. But the lads are on a high and know whats at stake, they know this is as good a chance to qualify as we have had in 10 years and they wont be throwing it away.

Tbilisi isnt the nicest place in the world and a bit hostile, I was there last year and was thinking this will be a tough place to come. But its 90mins of football so anything can happen.