Should really go to a match but find it hard to get interested in League 2...

Maybe get there in the next few months. I drive past it a lot as it's next to a huge Asda and Ikea and you can see it from quite a few roads.

Looks pretty good on the outside but not very weather proof...

PS Don't think they'll finish it till they are getting bigger crowds but that won't happen much unless they get to the championship.

Supposed to hold 30k when complete.

They might start releasing some money for the team now...

They are doing not bad at the moment, Paul Ince is in charge there aswell. They have potential to get crowds in that area.

I bet the standard wouldnt be far behind SPL clubs like St Mirren

Getting crowds will be long term project by aiming at the kids. Most locals around here already support the likes of Arsenal and Spurs as well as the usual Man U fans. The rest support teams like Luton, Watford and Northampton.

However, the flash stadium helps attract the kids and if they start getting doing well and winning a lot, I'm sure a bandwagon will form for people to jump onto.

I'm not so fond of them since they bought up a municipal park and then got the police to kick a bunch of us off it. We'd been playing there fortnightly for years. We've found somewhere else now though that suits us, via a couple of other places.