Celtc's Sectarian Banner

Why no mention of the sectarian banner bisplayed by Celtc fans at start of the game and at half-time? In a time where Celtc FC have PUBLICALLY stated that any employee using the term 'hun' will be sacked and when 'hun' has been defined a sectarian term, you'd think displaying a banner with the word 'hun' on it would receive some publicity?

Anyone, I think timmy went home with their tales between their legs when TBO reacted with a 8-1 banner - if you knew our history :flipa:

Cammy F

cammy, i wish you would stop this hunnish sectarian nonsense. its just good natured craic, and its actually oppressing to their political religious views to question whether they are being bigotted or not.

any more of this clearly sectarian pointing out of double standards and you'll have to ban yourself.

They also had a banner with something about Bobby Sands on it coz Eion was going ape about it. The thing is they get to come to Ibrox and do as they please and yet we werent allowed to take BJK scarfs in. Also was told at the gate that we werent allowed to sing BJK, think its incase we hurt their feelings.

The thing is they always get away with it, no matter what they do.

They also had a banner with something about Bobby Sands on it coz Eion was going ape about it. The thing is they get to come to Ibrox and do as they please and yet we werent allowed to take BJK scarfs in. Also was told at the gate that we werent allowed to sing BJK, think its incase we hurt their feelings.

The thing is they always get away with it, no matter what they do.

No one took any notice cause you could hear it on the TV. Hahahaha!!!

Yet, we arent even allowed to take proper rangers football banners / flags into parkhead. Didnt someone from here get pulled up for simply hanging the gersnet flag?

Yip me - whilst stewards were helping Celtc fans drape their rags over the stands, I was approached by stewards and Police informing me to take mine down or I would be arrested.

Cammy F

I was in the east enclosure on saturday.

Standing the whole game, a number of times during the games the stewards told us to sit down.

Did we nothing, we said we would sit down if they arseholes over there sat down.

They got the police, one guy was arrested for not sitting down, while the whole Broomloan is standing

GTF

Anyone, I think timmy went home with their tales between their legs when TBO reacted with a 8-1 banner - if you knew our history :flipa:

Cammy F

This was genius! My own personal favourite banner from the weekend was the guys in the club Deck at full time with the Nelson Muntz http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/ottoautopilot/nelson-muntz.gif

effort reading "Haha Celtic!"

Had a big chuckle at that one - i only hope the beadies laughed as much!