The Rangers Archive Updated

http://www.gersnetonline.net/newsite/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=526&Itemid=2

Obviously not had a great time recently to work on this but have spent the last day or so updating a few sections.

Any time anyone has any suggestions or ideas for the site, please give me a shout.

Similarly, if you think you'd like to help me update/finish the more time-consuming parts of the archive, give me a shout by pm.

By the same taken, because I am so buys nowadays with different work/personal issues, it would be great if I had an assistant to help with uploading the more interesting posts on the forum. Recently, I've been unable to upload a few good articles from folk so if I had a help, that wouldn't happen.

Any such person would need to be online regularly and if you had a reasonable amount of computing/Joomla knowledge that would be fantastic. Again, let me know by pm if you fancy it.

Thanks again for everyone's support

:cheers:

Can anyone help me PLEASE!!!!!

I have been having a lot of problems getting on to websites recently. I can get on to the Gersnet online but if i try and open say Rangers Stastistics then i get a can't find the page message. I have the feeling a microsoft update is stopping me opening these pages. Is there a file on these pages microsoft don't like and how can i change it. I have switched off my firewall and tried it but it didn't help.

Please help as my other option is format "C"

Added the following new pages this week:

- The Rangers Story (With photos)

- The Rangers 'Swifts'

- Managerial Stats (now completed)

- Bill Struth - Facts and Figures of a True Legend

- Archibald Leitch - 'Engineering Archie': The Designer of Ibrox

- Rangers Triumph in Europe - 1972

- Absent Friends - The Rangers Disasters

- Various Videos in the Media Section

- Recommended Reading and Bibliography

Why not have a wee look? Make sure you pass on the link to fellow fans and friends. It really is an excellent source of info.

http://www.therangersarchive.co.uk

Also, considering we have 16 days until our next match, now is the ideal time to promote this...

If anyone would like to write a feature for that part of the site (or an article for the main site) I think all would be well received by the online bears community.

Can anyone help me PLEASE!!!!!

I have been having a lot of problems getting on to websites recently. I can get on to the Gersnet online but if i try and open say Rangers Stastistics then i get a can't find the page message. I have the feeling a microsoft update is stopping me opening these pages. Is there a file on these pages microsoft don't like and how can i change it. I have switched off my firewall and tried it but it didn't help.

Please help as my other option is format "C"

I seem to have cleared the problem. i emptied all the programmes i did not know or did not use in the software part of my Configuration Directory. Unfortunately i

threw every thing away before noting what programme was causing the bother.

Over the moon that i can open all websites again!!!