Noticed little bit in the Mail on Sunday that Gareth Southgate is keen to take Daniel Cousin to Middlesborough in a �£1.5 million deal in January. Report claims it could be a done deal already, with Cousin being disillusioned at not getting a regular first team place.

Hope it's not true, the big man has impressed me when asked to play the lone striker role.

Malky

Noticed little bit in the Mail on Sunday that Gareth Southgate is keen to take Daniel Cousin to Middlesborough in a �£1.5 million deal in January. Report claims it could be a done deal already, with Cousin being disillusioned at not getting a regular first team place.

Hope it's not true, the big man has impressed me when asked to play the lone striker role.

Malky

Southgate won't be there in January :cheers:

With Huttons form there will be loads of speculation surrounding him

I hope it is not true as i was hoping JCD and Cousin would form a great partnership. As we are still in Europe, i can't see Watty letting his best players leave in January,unless they throw funny money at us.

I felt that when JCD and Cousin came on against ICT, I would call that our strongest IX ( McGregor, Hutton Papac Weir Cuellar Ferguson Hemdani McCulloch Beasley JCD Cousin )and i hope Wattie realises that and doesnt sell...do we need to sell them? i'd say no so lets keep the team intact until we've won something and by that i mean the title.

They can take boyd he hasn't been doing much for me ths season.

i agree shocking stats from him this season so far!!

League - apps = 8 (3) , goals 5

League cup - apps = 2(0) , goals 3

Euro - app = 1, goals 0

don't want to get this started again as it's been done to death but I don't understand why anyone would get rid of our BEST goalscorer and the best we've had for a long time :confused:

Boyd gets slagged off for not working hard fair enough but if he did he wouldn't be here or wouldn't score as many goals as he does IMO, but then the same people who slag him off on here then come out and say players like Buffel should be given a chance when he HAS proved he is the biggest non trier and worker we probably have in the squad and much more so than Boyd IMO, yes he has ability we all know this but must be the biggest shitebag I have ever seen in the Rangers midfield :cheers: